LED Lighting Installation Services
Reduce your energy consumption with LED lights
What is LED?
LED stands for 'Light Emitting Diode', which are electronic components which allow current to flow in one direction. The main benefit with LED diodes is that they emit light (funnily enough) and advancements in this technology means that these devices are now increasingly being used in roles that have traditionally been the domain of the older and more inefficient incandescent globe. Invented in the 1960s, LED lights consume considerable less power and achieve incredibly long life (approximately 100,000 hours for new generation). They are also very robust physically as they don't have a fragile filament like a normal globe. The high brightness diodes available now are available in many colours so you can create the atmosphere and ambience you desire for your home or office.
Call our team at Switchmaster today to discuss how the right LED light installation can reduce energy consumption, cost less to run and produce a high quality light and ambience for your home or business.
What can they be used for?
- Decorative Lighting
- Pendant Lighting
- Underneath/Inside Cabinets
- Kitchen/Splashback Lighting
- Recessed Lighting
- Feature Wall Lighting
- Home Theatre/Media Room Lighting
- Entertainment/Patio/Garden Areas
- Interior/Exterior Special Effects
- Landscape Lighting (Gardens, Pools, Spas)
- Strip Lighting
- Accent Lighting
- Small Spot Lighting
- In-Ground and Underwater Lighting
- Refrigerated Display Cases
- General Merchandise Lighting
- Concert Hall/Theatre/TV Studio/Bar-Club/Restaurant Lighting
- Safety Lighting (Exit Signs, Emergency Lighting, etc.)
- Signage (Corporate, Parking, etc.)
- Street Lighting
Start saving money today!
Sydney Electrician Hotline: 02 8820 43901300 962 1421300 949 175
Or Contact Us Online.